Krita Portable is a raster graphics editor based on the KDE Platform. It is also a part of Calligra Suite. Krita is designed to be a digital painting application. It has been influenced to some extent by software like Corel Painter and SAI.
Krita packs with some key features different than most of its kind, including the ability to work with both bitmap and vector illustration. The developers also strive to simplify user interaction and focus on features more relevant to painting and drawing.
Krita is a free software distributed under GNU General Public License version 2 and above. It was initially released as a part of KOffice version 1.4.0, on June 21, 2005.
- An adaptive multi-modal interface which works on the desktop and touchscreens
- A large set of default brushes
- Customizable brush presets
- Multiple brush engines, supports pressure sensitivity, tilt and other features of graphics tablets
- Wrap around mode canvas for creating and visualizing seamlessly tiled textures
- OpenGL powered canvas with high-bit-depth monitor support
- Filters with real-time preview
- A layer engine that allows deeply nested and grouped layers
- Vector, clone, external-file and dynamic filter-effect layers
- Supports a wide range of file formats and color models
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[Launch] ; Specify the program to be launched by the PortableApps.com Launcher here, relative to the App directory of the portable application. ProgramExecutable="Krita\bin\krita.exe" ; For changing drive letters. DirectoryMoveOK=yes [DirectoriesMove] ; These are directories for which to manage portability. They come in the form [directory]=[target location]. ; The directory is the location of the source directory, relative to the portable data directory (AppNamePortableData). ; The target location includes the directory you want it to go to, so %PAL:DataDir%[directory]*.* gets copied to [target location]*.*. Environment variable substitions (http://portableapps.com/manuals/PortableApps.comLauncher/ref/envsub.html#ref-envsub) apply. ; If the target directory already exists at the start of the process, it will be backed up (to target location-BackupByAppID) and restored at the end. ; If you do not wish to save the data but only want to keep a local version safe and throw away any changes, set the source directory to "-". directories\APPDATA="%APPDATA%\krita" directories\LOCALAPPDATA="%LOCALAPPDATA%\krita"
The text after the semicolon is seen as a comment and does not affect the application work.