FastStone Image Viewer Portable is an image viewer and organizer for Microsoft Windows, provided free of charge for personal and educational use, as of version 5.7. The program also includes basic image editing tools.
- Relatively fast HQ image/thumbnail viewing, using Lanczos resampling algorithm
- Support for multi-monitor configuration
- Custom order arranging, via drag-and-drop, and automatic renumbering
- Batch operations including rename and convert
- Color space management (partial, it ignores the monitor profile)
- Magnifier lens
- Portable version to be used without installation, typically installed on USB flash drive, including all user settings.
- Preview of quality loss when saving in lossy file formats (such as JPEG).
- If in fullscreen modus, popups an image galery, detailed image informations, editig options or program options at the border being touched by the mouse.
Other features include:
- Supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO and TGA), with a focus on popular digital camera RAW formats such as Canon’s CR2 and Sony’s ARW.
- Displays Exchangeable image file format (Exif) camera information
- Thumbnail cache and database
- Basic image editing tools: resizing, cropping, color correction, red-eye removal
- Advance image editing tools: clone brush, curve (tonality), levels and unsharp mask.
- Lossless JPEG rotations
- Side-by-side image comparison tool
- Fully customizable contact sheet Builder* Emailing
- Memory card image retriever
- Slide show, including music and many transition effects
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[Launch] ; Specify the program to be launched by the PortableApps.com Launcher here, relative to the App directory of the portable application. ProgramExecutable="FSIV\FSViewer.exe" ; For changing drive letters. DirectoryMoveOK=yes ; Time to show splash screen. SplashTime=1500 ; Run the application after the splash screen. LaunchAppAfterSplash=true [DirectoriesMove] ; These are files for which to manage portability. They come in the form [file name]=[target directory]. ; The file name is the location of the place where it is saved, relative to the portable data directory (AppNamePortableData). ; The target directory is the full path to the directory the file is copied to during the program execution. Do not include the file name. Environment variable substitions (http://portableapps.com/manuals/PortableApps.comLauncher/ref/envsub.html) apply. ; If the target directory already exists at the start of the process, it will be backed up (to target directoryfile name-BackupByAppID) and restored at the end. directories\APPDATA\FastStone\FSIV="%APPDATA%\FastStone\FSIV" [DirectoriesCleanupIfEmpty] ; These are directories which get cleaned up after the application has run if they are empty. 1="%APPDATA%\FastStone"
Settings for installer.ini.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
[DownloadFiles] ; Specifies the URL to the file that will be downloaded. DownloadURL=http://www.faststonesoft.net/DN/FSViewerSetup60.exe ; Is the name that will be displayed while the file is downloaded. DownloadName=FSViewer ; Is the name of the file that will be used while it is worked with locally. This should normally be the same as the filename from the DownloadURL. DownloadFilename=FSViewerSetup60.exe ; Is used to specify the MD5 hash of the file downloaded. DownloadMD5=20588C571DF6554AC8C9C3D8B333111D ; Is used to specify the size of the files that will be added to the files contained within the installer. AdditionalInstallSize=6300 ; Entries should specify the relative path to where the files will go within the installed portable app (typically App\AppName). AdvancedExtract1To=App\FSIV ; Entries are used to specify a filter for the files to be extracted and are in the same format used by 7-zip. ; Some examples include *.txt for all text files, * for all files, *a* for files that contain the letter a, Src\*.cpp for all cpp files within the src directory, etc. ; ** can be used to indicate all files in the archive recursively (including sub-directories). AdvancedExtract1Filter=Callout\* AdvancedExtract2To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract2Filter=Languages\* AdvancedExtract3To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract3Filter=Mask\* AdvancedExtract4To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract4Filter=*.bin AdvancedExtract5To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract5Filter=*.chm AdvancedExtract6To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract6Filter=*.db AdvancedExtract7To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract7Filter=*.dll AdvancedExtract8To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract8Filter=FSViewer.exe AdvancedExtract9To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract9Filter=*.pdf AdvancedExtract10To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract10Filter=*.png AdvancedExtract11To=App\FSIV AdvancedExtract11Filter=*.url
The text after the semicolon is seen as a comment and does not affect the application work.