FileZilla Portable is a free software, cross-platform FTP application, consisting of FileZilla Client and FileZilla Server. Client binaries are available for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X, server binaries are available for Windows only. The client supports FTP, SFTP and FTPS (FTP over SSL/TLS). Support for SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), which can be used to share folders over a network, is not implemented in FileZilla Server.
- Transfer files in FTP, SFTP, encrypted FTP such as FTPS and SFTP
- Support IPv6 which is the latest version of internet protocol
- Available in 47 languages worldwide
- Supports resume which means the file transfer process can be paused and continued
- Tabbed user interface for multitasking, to allow browsing more than one server or even transfer files simultaneously between multiple servers.
- Site Manager to manage server lists and transfer queue for ordering file transfer tasks
- Bookmarks for easy access to most frequent use
- Drag and drop to download and upload.
- Directory comparison for comparing local files and server files in the same directory. When the file doesn’t have the same information (name not match, or size not match) it will highlight that file in colour.
- Configurable transfer speed limits to limit the speed transferring the files, which helps reducing error of transferring
- Filename filters, users can filter only specific files that have the conditions they want.
- Network configuration wizard, help configuring confusing network settings in form of step-by-step wizard
- Remote file editing, for quickly edit file on server side on-the-fly. No need to download, edit on the computer and re-upload back to the server.
- Keep-alive, if the connection has been idle for the long time it will check by sending keep-alive command.
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronised directory browsing
- Remote file search to search file on the server remotely
Founded changes in Total Uninstall program.
Settings INI file for PortableApps.com Launcher.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[Launch] ; Specify the program to be launched by the PortableApps.com Launcher here, relative to the App directory of the portable application. ProgramExecutable="FileZilla\filezilla.exe" ; For changing drive letters. DirectoryMoveOK=yes ; Time to show splash screen. SplashTime=1500 ; Run the application after the splash screen. LaunchAppAfterSplash=true [DirectoriesMove] ; These are directories for which to manage portability. They come in the form [directory]=[target location]. ; The directory is the location of the source directory, relative to the portable data directory (AppNamePortableData). ; he target location includes the directory you want it to go to, so %PAL:DataDir%[directory]*.* gets copied to [target location]*.*. Environment variable substitions (http://portableapps.com/manuals/PortableApps.comLauncher/ref/envsub.html) apply. ; f the target directory already exists at the start of the process, it will be backed up (to target location-BackupByAppID) and restored at the end. ; If you do not wish to save the data but only want to keep a local version safe and throw away any changes, set the source directory to "-". directories\APPDATA="%APPDATA%\FileZilla"
The text after the semicolon is seen as a comment and does not affect the application work.