Clementine Portable is a modern music player and library organizer.
Clementine is a multiplatform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
About & Features
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
- Search and play songs you’ve uploaded to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- CUE sheet support.
- Play audio CDs.
- Visualisations from projectM.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
- Cross-platform – works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Remote control using an Android device, a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[Launch] ; Specify the program to be launched by the PortableApps.com Launcher here, relative to the App directory of the portable application. ProgramExecutable="Clementine\Clementine.exe" ; For changing drive letters. DirectoryMoveOK=yes ; Time to show splash screen. SplashTime=1500 ; Run the application after the splash screen. LaunchAppAfterSplash=true [Activate] ; If the base application uses the registry, set this to true. Registry=true [RegistryKeys] ; Saves the registry keys in the "*.reg" file. The file name is specified without the "reg". Clementine-registry="HKCU\Software\Clementine\Clementine" [RegistryCleanupIfEmpty] ; These are registry keys which get cleaned up after the application has run if they are empty. 1="HKCU\Software\Clementine" [RegistryCleanupForce] ; Removes registry keys after you close the application. 1=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\ESENT\Process\Clementine [QtKeysCleanup] ; Qt applications tend to leave quite a lot of a mess behind them which needs to be cleared up. This section deals with cleaning up keys like these: 1=Qt Factory Cache 4.8\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface: 2=Qt Plugin Cache 4.8.false [DirectoriesMove] ; These are directories for which to manage portability. They come in the form [directory]=[target location]. ; The directory is the location of the source directory, relative to the portable data directory (AppNamePortableData). ; The target location includes the directory you want it to go to, so %PAL:DataDir%[directory]*.* gets copied to [target location]*.*. Environment variable substitions (http://portableapps.com/manuals/PortableApps.comLauncher/ref/envsub.html) apply. ; If the target directory already exists at the start of the process, it will be backed up (to target location-BackupByAppID) and restored at the end. ; If you do not wish to save the data but only want to keep a local version safe and throw away any changes, set the source directory to "-". directories\USERPROFILE\.config\Clementine="%USERPROFILE%\.config\Clementine" [DirectoriesCleanupIfEmpty] ; These are directories which get cleaned up after the application has run if they are empty. 1="%USERPROFILE%\.config"
The text after the semicolon is seen as a comment and does not affect the application work.